Subsequently you can find a list of tutorials covering a selection of the basic functionality of GTPack. More examples can be found within our book: Group Theory in Solid State Physics and Photonics: Problem Solving with Mathematica.
- Install GTPack
- Standard representations – O(3), SU(2), SU(2)xS
- Handling of symmetry elements: multiplication, symbols, matrices, etc.
Groups and representation theory
- Installation of point groups and character tables
- Installation of double groups
- Representation matrices and projection operators
- Tight-Binding electronic structure of Graphene
- Crystal Field Theory: Stevens operators and Ho/Pt(111)